Morning and Afternoon Two Hour Rides at 8:30am and 2:30pm
Our tours run twice daily at 8:30am and 2:30pm departing from the ranch with a quick introduction and some basic riding instructions to get you started, and then the fun begins!
As we weave our way through native bushland, with creek crossings in the wet season, it’s not uncommon to spot wallabies grazing or the occasional sleepy koala. Once we hit the beach it’s down to our swimmers and bareback into the ocean for a truly breathtaking experience of swimming with your horse. After a quick dry off its back in the saddle and back to the ranch.
Each tour takes approximately two hours depending on the speed and size of the ride.
You will be accompanied by at least two experienced guides for the entire tour which means that you can travel at your own pace. Riders with more experience will have the opportunity to trot and canter if they are getting on well with their horse, while those who would like a more relaxed pace can take it steady.
What to bring
- Long comfortable trousers to protect your legs
- Closed in shoes ( no thongs)
- Swimmers underneath your clothes if you wish to ride your horse in the sea
- A small water bottle (600mL max)
- A small camera
- A smile and sense of adventure!
Two hour bush and beach ride – $120 per rider.
- Certified riding helmet hire
- Stinger suit hire (Stinger season only)
- We also have a limited number of shoes and jeans available for use free of charge.
- Please note transaction fees apply if paying by credit card.
For the kids
Children over the age of 6 years can join the two hour ride down to the beach on their own horse.
For children under the age of 8 years we also offer a ten minute hand lead pony ride around the ranch for them to get used to riding horses in a safe environment.
Pony rides can be arranged by phone and are fitted in around the main tours. Phone (07) 4778 5109
Pony rides cost $20 each for approx ten minutes.